There are a few steps involved in applying to become a part of the HCA community. Please follow the steps below to ensure we have all the information required to process your application.
1. Fill out Application Form
Click the Application Form button below to access our online application. Please submit all the items on the application checklist by uploading them to your application using the link below.
2. Family Interview
- Once you have submitted a completed application we will review your file.
- Our Enrolment Team will contact you to schedule a family interview if the application documents seem like HCA would be a good fit. We want to partner with your family as we educate and disciple your child(ren). We want to get to know you! The interview will include discussion about your faith, review of your child(ren)’s report cards, and expectations of HCA.
- Both parents or legal guardian(s) and the prospective student(s) are required to be present at this interview.
3. Assessment - if required
- We want to make sure that we are the right school to meet your child’s unique educational needs. If your child(ren) have any learning needs, or if we are unable to gain enough information from their report cards, we will schedule an assessment during the time of your interview. Following the interview, we may request an assessment for your child for the purpose of understanding specific academic needs.
4. Updates, Acceptance, and Registration
- You will be updated about the status of your application after each step. If you have been accepted into HCA our Enrolment Team will notify you by phone and email you an acceptance letter and your registration forms.